- 2 Oz Cream Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Almond Flour (Optional)
- 1 – 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour 1/4 of the batter into a hot pan greased with butter.
- Cook for 2 minutes until golden, flip and cook 30 seconds on the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve with sugar free syrup (or any syrup of your choice) and fresh berries
- Serving Size: 4 pancakes
- Calories: 344
- Fat: 29g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Protein: 17g